The Free to be Faithful® Newsletter highlights important and relevant detail on religious liberty issues that impact the rights of Christians. Information from this newsletter can be reproduced for your congregation’s use.
- The 2019 March for Life and the LCMS Life Conference that focused on confessing God’s truth about the sanctity of human life.
- A statement from LCMS President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, responding to recent legislation in New York and Illinois that expands abortion and undermines the sanctity of life.
- The case of a Christian public high school teacher in Virginia who was fired because he refused to use male pronouns to refer to a female student who identified as transgender.
- The latest news from the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty (LCRL) in Washington, D.C. and its work to proclaim Christ to our culture.
- An update from the Liberty Counsel regarding a U.S. Supreme Court case involving the “Peace Cross” war memorial in Bladensburg, Md.
If you would like to stay informed on issues related to marriage, life, religious freedom or the establishment of the Lutheran Center for Religious Liberty, please send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit lcms.org/freetobefaithful to learn more about this initiative and the resources it offers.