Who should I talk to?

Next Article
Comfort food
Comments (1)
  1. Dr. Cheryl Buechner says:

    Licensed Psychologist: mental health professional with a doctorate and licensed to practice independently by state; typically engages in therapy, assessment (including objective and projective testing for various reasons), clinical supervision of master’s level practitioners, training of psychology students; may use a variety of techniques, tools, or therapy