Each quarterly “RSO Update” includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status and those whose RSO status has been removed.
This month’s update includes RSO listings from mid-June through mid-September. The “Update” will not appear in Reporter when there have been no new RSOs or none whose status has changed since the previous listing.
“RSO Update” information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission — RSO Ministry.
For a full (and frequently updated) online listing of RSOs by state, visit lcms.org/rso.
- Confessional Lutherans For Christ’s Commission Inc. (Clearbrook, Minn.)
- Lutheran Deaf Mission Society (St. Louis)
- Lutheran Family Service (Fort Dodge, Iowa)
- Lutheran Homes Inc., doing business as Lutheran Life Villages (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- St. John’s College Alumni Association Inc. (Winfield, Kan.)
- The Lutheran Home For The Aged Association-East (Vinton, Iowa)
- Saginaw Valley Lutheran High School Association (Saginaw, Mich.)
- Valley Lutheran High School Association (Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Wisconsin Valley Lutheran High School Association Inc. (Mosinee, Wis.)
- Samaritan Counseling Center of Southern Wisconsin (Madison, Wis.)
Posted Sept. 24, 2015