The Kantorei, a 16-voice choir composed of men studying for the pastoral ministry at Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, Ind., will offer five “Easter Evening Prayer” services in Indiana and Ohio in April.
The services are planned for:
- Wednesday, April 8, 7 p.m., at St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church, Columbus, Ind.
- Thursday, April 9, 7 p.m., at Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Kettering, Ohio.
- Friday, April 10, 7 p.m., at Saint Paul Lutheran Church, Valley City, Ohio.
- Saturday, April 11, 7 p.m., at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church, Stryker, Ohio.
- Sunday, April 12, 4 p.m., at Concordia Theological Seminary (CTS), Kramer Chapel, Fort Wayne, Ind.
The Kantorei is directed by Kantor Kevin Hildebrand and the accompanying organist will be CTS Associate Kantor Matthew Machemer. The Rev. Dr. Paul Grime, dean of Spiritual Formation and professor of Pastoral Ministry and Missions at the seminary, will preach.
Posted Feb. 18, 2015