Concordia Seminary, St. Louis (CSL), invites applications for the position of seminary provost. The provost serves alongside the president and executive vice-president as part of the executive management team, which is charged with all decision-making responsibility of CSL not otherwise delegated by the bylaws of The Lutheran Church Missouri—Synod (LCMS).
The provost also serves as the seminary’s chief academic officer, providing administrative leadership and oversight for all academic affairs. Qualifications for the position are:
- Minister of Religion—Ordained in the LCMS.
- Demonstrated leadership skills within a diverse and dynamic organization, including the ability to work collegially and cooperatively across all units of campus and to build strong cohesive teams.
- Demonstrated experience in academic administration.
- Demonstrated experience in academic teaching and/or research.
- Earned academic doctorate preferred; D.Min. with special qualifications will be considered.
Applications must be received by Nov. 24. To learn more, visit csl.edu and choose “Careers” under the “About” menu.
Posted Oct. 27, 2021