Promotional items are available to help Lutheran schools and congregations mark National Lutheran Schools Week (NLSW) 2004.
Theme of the March 7-13 observance is “Lutheran Schools — A Great Place To Grow,” with the subtheme of “Growing in Grace and Knowledge” (2 Peter 3:18).
Last month, LCMS District and Congregational Services (DCS) — School Ministry sent a brochure with information about the promotional items to all Lutheran schools. The items, which may be ordered by order number from either the DCS Web site or from Concordia Publishing House, are as follows:
- a 72-page reproducible worship manual, $12, item no. S08812;
- NLSW lanyards, $30 per package of 10, S08813;
- four-color posters, $6 (package of five), S08798;
- laminated bookmarks/rulers, $12.50 (bag of 50), S08803;
- NLSW logo stickers, $27 (roll of 500), S08802;
- pencils, $18 (box of 100), S08805;
- pencil pouches, $9 (bag of 10), S08804;
- magnets, $20 (bag of 50), S08801;
- buttons, $20 (bag of 50), S08799; and
- banners (3 feet by 5 feet), $40, S08800.
To order, go to the DCS store at http://dcs.lcms.org/store on the Web, click on “School” and then on “Promotional–National Lutheran Schools Week 2004”; or, call CPH at (800) 325-3040 or fax (800) 490-9889.