Children’s, educational and devotional items — including gift books for Easter, confirmation, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day — are among more than 150 new and current products featured in Concordia Publishing House’s “Spring 2004” catalog.
New Easter books for children include:
- The Very First Easter, by Dr. Paul L. Maier ($6.99),
- Tell Me the Easter Story, by Joni Walker ($4.99),
- Journey to Easter, by Carolyn Bergt ($9.99), and
- Follow Me, by Erik Rottmann ($12.99).
New resources for teachers include:
- Praise God with Paper Bags, by Anita Reith Stohs ($9.99),
- 50 Bible Activities for Creative Minds, by Jenifer Hosch ($9.99),
- One Hundred Bible Stories Activity Book, revised edition ($7.95), and
- Easter Make & Do and Celebrations Make & Do, craft books by Gillian Chapman ($7.99 each).
Other new items include:
- the Holy Land Book Collection, more than a dozen books on Holy Land topics, including Jerusalem: Past & Present and Ancient Scrolls (various prices).
- Psalms Now by Leslie F. Brandt ($12.99),
- The Structure of Lutheranism by Werner Elert ($29.99),
- Leviticus, from the Concordia Commentary series, by John Kleinig ($42.99), and
- The Law in Holy Scripture, essays from the Concordia Theological Seminary Symposium ($19.99).
To order any of the books above, or to request a free catalog, call CPH at (800) 325-3040 or visit its Web site at http://www.cph.org/. (Prices quoted above do not include shipping and handling charges.)
Posted Feb. 2, 2004