Subscribers to LCMS e-News now have five more newsletters from which
to choose on the free, Web-based LCMS e-News subscription service:
- “Lutheran Women in Mission,” produced by the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League, communicates the work and mission of the LWML to its members and the Synod.
- “Jobs at the LCMS,” from the Synod’s Human Resources Department, lists the jobs that are available at the International Center in St. Louis, including deployed positions.
- “Board of Directors News,” from the Synod’s Board of Directors, shares information about board actions.
- “National Contract Program,” from the General Services Department, keeps congregations, schools and other organizations updated on the most recent additions and changes to the National Contract Program, a competitive purchasing program.
- “Point of Truth Newsletter,” from the Board for Communication Services, provides the latest news and updates on the Synod’s national television program.
To subscribe to these publications, visit the LCMS e-News Web site at
www.lcms.org/enews. Returning subscribers should enter their e-mail address and password, then click on “View or Modify my Newsletters.”
Since the inception of e-News one year ago, nearly 15,000 subscribers have signed up to receive one or more free e-News publications. Subscribers receive, on average, seven publications out of the 29 available.
Posted Feb. 25, 2004