Philadelphia Lutheran Ministries (PLM) of Philadelphia, Pa., a new Recognized Service Organization of LCMS World Mission, seeks a project leader who will:
- provide and develop a vision for Northeast Philadelphia that PLM and the LCMS congregations of this area can support;
- develop and coordinate the team necessary to implement the vision; and
- work with various partners (church and civic) to help create space for the impact of the Gospel.
For more information about this position, including a complete description and application process, contact Executive Director Rev. Thomas Engler at email@example.com.
The following institutions of the Concordia University System are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia University, Portland, Ore., seeks to fill the following faculty and staff positions: Clinical Nursing; Medical/Surgical Nursing clinical instructor. For the Boise campus School of Law: assistant dean for Admission, Recruitment and Marketing; Law School admission counselor.
- Concordia University Nebraska, Seward, Neb., seeks to fill the following faculty and staff positions: professor of Health and Human Performance and department chair; director of Marketing.
- Concordia University Texas, Austin, Texas, seeks to fill the following faculty and staff positions: Nursing (four positions); head librarian; director of Student Services.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill the following faculty positions: Social Studies Education; Science Education; Graduate Education: Reading, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, School and Professional Counseling.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications, and application process, visit http://www.lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Job Opportunities” and then “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
Posted May 5, 2010