The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor, Mich., seeks to fill the following positions: associate dean of the School of Education; center director/student manager (Jackson center); non-traditional admission officer (Frankenmuth center); non-traditional admission officer (Dearborn center).
- Concordia University, Portland, Ore., seeks to fill a faculty position in accounting.
- Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, Ill., seeks to fill the following positions: English; health education/physical education pedagogy; instructional design and technology; computer science; gift officer; coordinator of stewardship and donor relations; Corporate and Foundations relations manager.
- Concordia University, St. Paul, Minn., seeks to fill a faculty position in chemistry.
- Concordia University Texas, Austin, Texas, seeks to fill the following position: student life coordinator/assistant director of student services.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill the following positions: world history; center director (Appleton center); admission counselor (Kenosha center).
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit www.lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Job Opportunities” and then “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
To see other available positions, please visit the LCMS Jobs Board at www.lcms.org/jobsboard.
Posted Feb. 12, 2013