Concordia International School Hanoi (CISH) announces an opening for the position of head of school, to be located in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The head of school serves as the educational leader of the school responsible for communicating and empowering CISH to carry out its vision and mission. He/she is responsible for managing the policies, facilities, regulations and procedures that ensure all students are learning, are supervised in a safe learning environment, and are provided a high-quality education that meets the approved curricula as framed by the Expected Student Learner Results (ESLRs)
The head of school works collaboratively with all stakeholders to meet the academic, spiritual and social needs of the school community; advance the school’s core values; foster a sense of community throughout the school; monitor progress toward school-wide goals; and establish goals for ongoing improvement which align with the school-wide goals.
- Master’s degree or above, preferably in educational leadership.
- Appropriate administrative experience, license or certification needed for work permit/visa process.
- Rostered member (ordained or commissioned) of the LCMS.
- As a school grounded in the Lutheran confession of the Christian faith, Concordia seeks to hire candidates who are interested in the complex questions of faith and spirituality and who are keen to learn and interact with others of different faith traditions.
- Managed and directed a substantial school (i.e., consisting of 15 or more faculty) at the assistant principal or principal level for a minimum of 3 years.
For more information on the position, visit concordiahanoi.org/explore/jobs/head-of-school-search. Qualified applicant nominations or resumes with cover letters may be submitted to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is Nov. 27, 2020.
Posted Nov. 2, 2020