The periodic RSO update includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, and those whose status is dissolved because the organization no longer exists.
RSO update information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission’s RSO Ministry.
- David’s Harp: A Center for Musical Development (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
- Ephphatha Lutheran Mission Society (Hartland, Mich.)
- Lutheran Haven, Inc. (Oviedo, Fla.)
- Lutheran Ministry Services Northwest (Seattle)
- Prince of Peace Christian School (Carrollton, Texas)
- Chaplaincy Ministry for Health Care Centers, Inc. (Plymouth, Wis.)
- Christ in Capitals (Sacramento, Calif.)
- Lutheran Social Services of Nevada (Las Vegas)
- Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve (Westlake, Ohio)
- Luther House (Westlake, Ohio)
Posted Jan. 31, 2021