The Lutheran High School Association of St. Louis, St. Louis, Mo., seeks to call a candidate to the position of principal of Lutheran High School North, beginning with the 2011-2012 academic year. For more information, consult the association’s website at www.lhsastl.org. All candidates should send a letter of interest and resume by Dec. 15 to Sharon Thurman, Human Resources Coordinator, 5401 Lucas and Hunt Road, St. Louis, MO 63121; or e-mail email@example.com.
The following institutions of the Concordia University System are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia University Texas, Austin, Texas, seeks to fill the following position: center director, Austin Main Campus (Accelerated Degree Program).
- Concordia College–New York, Bronxville, N.Y., seeks to fill the following position: associate director of Admissions.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks to fill the following faculty positions: Computer Science; Modern Asian History; Management; Nursing Program director; Occupational Therapy.
- Concordia University, Irvine, Calif., seeks to fill the following positions: Special Education; coaching and athletic administrative; Pediatric Nursing (part-time).
- Concordia University Chicago, River Forest, Ill., seeks to fill a position in music.
- Concordia University Nebraska, Seward, Neb., seeks to fill a position in Health and Human Performance.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit www.lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Positions Available at Our Campuses.”
Posted Nov. 22, 2010