A PDF of “frequently asked questions” — and answers — related to the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan is now available from LCMS Communications.
“FAQ: Japan Disaster” explains the Synod’s presence and activities in Japan prior to the disaster, and answers these questions:
- Are the LCMS missionaries and partners safe?
- What is the LCMS doing to help with the disaster?
- How can I stay up-to-date on what the LCMS is doing in Japan?
- Are there many Christians or Lutherans in Japan?
- How can I/my congregation/my school help?
- Is the LCMS recruiting volunteers to help in Japan?
- Where is God in all of this suffering — did He cause this to happen?
To download the FAQ document, click here.
Posted March 16, 2011