Nine Lutheran college fairs are planned for Midwestern sites this fall.
Representatives from Lutheran colleges and universities nationwide will be at the fairs to share information and answer questions.
Sponsored by the Lutheran Educational Conference of North America (LECNA), the events are primarily for high-school students and their parents. Funding the fairs are LECNA-member schools and Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
The upcoming fairs are scheduled for:
- Sunday, Sept. 11, at the LCMS International Center in St. Louis.
- Monday, Sept. 12, Concordia Junior-Senior High School, Omaha, Neb.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, Windsor Heights Lutheran Church, Des Moines, Iowa.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, Trinity Lutheran Church, Moline, Ill.
- Thursday, Sept. 15, Pilgrim Lutheran Church, Indianapolis.
- Sunday, Sept. 18, Trinity Lutheran Church, Roselle, Ill.
- Monday, Sept. 19, Our Saviour Lutheran Church, Naperville, Ill.
- Sunday, Oct. 2, Bethlehem Lutheran Church, St. Cloud, Minn. (3:15 to 5:30 p.m.).
- Monday, Oct. 3, St. Andrew Lutheran Church, Eden Prairie, Minn.
All events — except for the Oct. 2 one in St. Cloud — begin with registration at 6:45 p.m., followed by a financial-aid seminar at 7 p.m. and the college fair from 7:30 to 9 p.m. All activities are free and open to the public.
For more information about the colleges and universities represented, as well as other upcoming college fairs, visit the LECNA website at www.lutherancolleges.org.
Posted Aug. 30, 2011