The periodic RSO update includes any new LCMS Recognized Service Organizations (RSOs), those whose RSO status has been renewed, those that have withdrawn their applications for RSO status, those whose RSO status has been removed, and those whose status is dissolved because the organization no longer exists.
RSO update information is provided by the LCMS Office of Rosters and Statistics and verified by the LCMS Office of National Mission’s RSO Ministry.
- Camp Concordia, Inc. (Gowen, Mich.)
- LeadaChild Society (Olathe, Kan.)
- Lutheran Latino Ministries (Mt. Angel, Ore.)
- Lutheran Ministries of Mercy, Inc. (Williston, Ohio)
- Ministry in Mission (Chesterland, Ohio)
- Siberian Lutheran Mission Society, Inc. (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- The Garuna Foundation (Phoenix)
- Hands of Mercy, Inc. (Williamsburg, Iowa)
- Lutheran Association of Missionaries and Pilots U.S. Inc. DBA Lutheran Indian Ministries (Brookfield, Wis.)
- International Lutheran Society of Wittenberg (Germany)
- Central Jersey Lutheran School Association, Inc. (Mountainside, N.J.) — Closed
- Dubuque Lutheran School Association, Inc. (Dubuque, Iowa) — Dissolved
- Faith Lutheran High School Association, Inc. (Crystal Lake, Ill.) — Dissolved
- Lutheran Village, Inc. (Perry, Ga.) — Dissolved
- Project Compassion Ministries, Inc. (Saginaw, Mich.) — Dissolved
- Sapphire Lutheran Homes, Inc. (Hamilton, Mont.) — Terminated
- The Central Lutheran School Association of St. Paul, Minnesota (St. Paul, Minn.) — Dissolved
- The Samaritan Pastoral Counseling Center of the Niagara Frontier, Inc. (North Tonawanda, N.Y.) — Terminated
Posted Dec. 29, 2021
A quick review would indicate a death spiral.