College students who will be entering their junior or senior year in Fall 2023 are invited to apply for a paid summer internship with Concordia Plans, the comprehensive benefits provider of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS). The internship program offers:
- Skills development through project work;
- Mentorship from experienced professionals;
- Relationship-building opportunities with executive-level leaders;
- Training in communications, business etiquette and job-search, resume-building and interview skills; and
- Planned social activities for the intern team.
Internship opportunities are available in the areas of accounting, finance, IT, business administration, human resources, creative services and marketing. Interns will work full time at the LCMS International Center in St. Louis from May 30 through July 28.
Apply today by uploading a cover letter and resume at concordiaplans.org/careers.
Posted Nov. 8, 2022