The following institutions of the Concordia University System (CUS) are seeking candidates for positions:
- Concordia College Alabama, Selma, Ala., seeks to fill a position in biology.
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor, Mich., seeks a center director (Dearborn Heights).
- Concordia University, Nebraska, Seward, Neb., seeks a major gifts officer; and seeks to fill positions in biology; accounting; and public health.
- Concordia University Texas, Austin, Texas, seeks to fill the following positions: business (MBA); center dean (DFW); admissions counselor (traditional) DFW campus.
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, Wis., seeks an academic support coordinator (part-time); and seeks to fill positions in journalism and social media; and mass communication and broadcast media.
For more information about these and other CUS positions, including complete job descriptions, qualifications and application process, visit www.lcms.org/cusjobs and click on “Positions available at our campuses.”
To see other available positions, please visit the LCMS Jobs Board at www.lcms.org/jobsboard.
Among the job postings are:
- director of Campaigns and Special Programs, LCMS Mission Advancement, St. Louis.
- director of Advancement, LCMS National Housing Support Corporation, St. Louis.
- Banner/Oracle administrator, Concordia Administrative Information System (CAIS), Concordia University System, Elmhurst, Ill.
Posted Sept. 20, 2012