In the aftermath of severe flooding in Baton Rouge in August 2016, generous gifts from people across The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod allowed LCMS Disaster Response to assist congregations, districts and volunteer organizers in delivering Christ’s mercy to those most impacted by the tragedy.
Grant money from LCMS Disaster Response is helping keep children in class at Baton Rouge Lutheran School while families face economic hardships, and volunteer cleanup efforts continue.View photos
You can help:
- Pray — Join in prayer for all those who suffer from flooding
- Give — Support disaster relief and recovery
- Volunteer — Sign up online to help at Camp Restore — Baton Rouge
- Reporter Online: Louisiana flood, California fires challenge responders, congregations
- Video: LCMS Update: Baton Rouge flood recovery